GlazeGuard® 1000 WR is a composite panel made by laminating either textured or smooth aluminum skins to high density polypropylene stabilizers. These plastic stabilizers surround a core of expanded polystyrene or polyisocyanurate foam. Panels are furnished with a strippable film (or interleafed microfoam) on the painted surfaces to protect the finish during shipment and installation.
GlazeGuard® 1000 WR is installed in aluminum glazing/storefront channels (typically on setting blocks) and sealed using gaskets. No mechanical fasteners or adhesives are used in the installation of the panel.
• Versatile GlazeGuard® panels offer solutions for water and fire resistant compositions in addition to the standard panel.
• Water resistant innovative polypropylene stabilizers make GlazeGuard® WR panels virtually unaffected by incidental moisture intrusion which may occur.
• Low maintenance is required and most grease, dirt, oil, and other foreign material can be easily cleaned from the surface.
• Variety of finish options GlazeGuard® panels are available in a wide range of colors and finishes. From solid tones in textured aluminum to metallic and anodized finishes in smooth skins, these panels provide the designer with a broad palette to work from.
• Economical alternative with several different compositions and finish options, GlazeGuard® can provide an economical alternative to other glazing solutions while still providing aesthetic interest and value.
We stock GlazeGuard® 1000 WR.
1" (48" x 120") classic bronze, metallic silver and shasta white.
1/4" (48" x 120") classic bronze and metallic silver.
Other Citadel products (cut to size) can be brought in with a two week lead time + next delivery day.